CEESEU – HORIZON 2020
The H2020-financed Central and Eastern European Sustainable Energy Union (CEESEU) project will run from 11/2020 to 10/2023. It builds on the work of PANEL2050, which sought to create durable and replicable sustainable energy networks at local level through the Central and Eastern Europe Sustainable Energy Network (CEESEN). Working in a similar constellation as in its predecessor project, the CEESEU consortium is led by the University of Tartu (Estonia) and joined by partners from Austria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Poland, Romania and Slovenia.
CEESEU will help build the capacity of public administrators in CEE countries to promote increased energy efficiency, sustainable energy, reduced carbon emissions and improved climate change adaptability. Specifically, the project will develop training materials for public administrators in the CEE countries. It will also engage stakeholders and guide CEE municipalities and other actors to implement the Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plan (SECAP). Overall, the project will seek better alignment of national and regional plans.
ConPlusUltra will lead on Work Package 2, namely on “Training for CEE municipalities on SECAP process”. As part of this, it will develop a training on the SECAP creation process, conduct a training bootcamp with SECAP forerunners and improve training materials as well as spreading competence in SECAP planning and implementation to cities outside the CEESEU consortium. Then it will conduct a training on SECAP financing and implementation and will support the creation of the companion guide to SECAP development in the CEE. In Work Package 5, which is entitled “Evaluation of SECAP Development and Implementation Model”, it will support the evaluation of the SECAP planning and implementation process and help formulate recommendations to EU and CEE policy makers on how to improve SECAP development and implementation in the CEE region.
- Internationales Consulting
- EU-Projekte/Nationale Projekte
- AgEnDa z.s. – http://www.os-agenda.cz/
- Agenția pentru Eficiență Energetică și Protecția Mediului București, AEEPM – Agentur für Energieeffizienz und Umweltschutz Bukarest, EMEA – http://managenergy.ro/
- Balkan Development Solutions BDS Ltd. – https://www.google.at/maps/place/Balkan+Development+Solutions+BDS+Ltdfirstname.lastname@example.org,21.4269829,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x67ae43963756b2ce!8m2!3d41.9873761!4d21.4269829
- Estonian University of Life Sciences – http://www.emu.ee/
- Ignalina NPP Regional Development Agency – KKW-Regionalentwicklungsagentur Ignalina, Litauen – http://www.inppregion.lt/lt/IAE_RPA
- LEA Spodnje Podravje; Local Energy Agency Spodnje Podravje – http://www.lea-ptuj.si/
- Mazovian Energy Agency – Mazowiecka Agencja Energetyczna – http://mae.com.pl/
- Tartu Regional Energy Agency, TREA – http://trea.ee/
- Taru Ülikool, Universität Tartu – https://www.ut.ee/
- Vidzeme Planning Region VPR – http://www.vidzeme.lv/
- WWF Bulgarien – https://www.wwf.bg/