In operational practice machines and plants are often converted, rebuilt and / or assembled (concatenated). In all these cases the safety-related obligations deriving from the Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery, from the machine safety regulation (MSV 2010 as amended) and from the ÖNORM EN ISO 12100 are to be considered. To ensure the overall conformity of a machine/plant a risk analyses has to be conducted, documented and the according measures have to be implemented.
Our safety experts support you with the following project steps:
- Monitoring of the technical documentation according to Directive 2006/42/EC
- On-site examination of the plant / der Anlage vor Ort / interface viewing
- Risk assessment according to ÖNORM EN ISO 12100 and documentation of measures
- Risk assessment according to section 4 of the Working Appliance Regulation as amended
- Depiction of residual risks
- Extension or adaptation of the technical documentation in the form of the operating and maintenance manual
- Assistance to the CE conformity declaration
ConPlusUltra also offers you continuous support. We also assist you with the necessary adaptions in case conditions change (eg regarding plants or substances).