According to the Industrial Accident Regulation it is mandatory to provide a safetyconcept/safety report for so called “SEVESO plants”. For threshold II businesses additionally a safety management system must be implemented.
Our safety experts provide support as follows:
- Clarification whether the Industrial Accident Regulation is applicable and whether a threshold I or II business is concerned
- Hazard source determination requires detailed knowledge with regards to the operating mode of the considered plant as well as the operational sequences. To gain this knowledge, we use a proven checklist procedure.
- Spreading considerations and accident scenarios: Based on the results of the hazard source assessment, the effects of serious accidents are estimated.
- Discussion of the scenarios with the relevant authorities
- Advice regarding the internal emergency plan and information to the public
- Documentation of all findings and measures in a safety report
ConPlusUltra also offers continuous support for the adaptations necessary in case of changes in the operating conditions (eg plants, substances).